- AKTA (MCB Room 319)
- ChromPerfect (MCB Room 300)
- HPLC (MCB Room 300)
- SEC (MCB Room 300)
- WATERS (MCB Room 300)
- Incubator (MCB Room 319)
- Refrigerated Incubator (MCB Room 319)
Dr. Brandon Weber, Cell Biologist
ELECTRON MICROSCOPE UNIT
RW James Building, 218
How to book your equipment
- Choose your equipment from the list below and click next.
- Choose a day on the calendar and wait for the page to load the booking slots for that day.
- Tick the relevant time slot(s) you are interested in, and click next. (NB: See below for how to book consecutive time slots).
- Fill in your details (name, email and phone number), and click next.
- Wait for the Success message and make sure that you have received the confirmation email.
How to book back-to-back time slots
- You can book multiple non-continuous slots for the equipment with a single booking.
- To book back-to-back time slots, you need to conduct separate transactions, or else you will get an error message about exceeding the maximum time slot for that piece of equipment. Simply book your first slot, reload the page and book the second slot in a separate transaction. See the note below regarding autofilling the form.
How to change or delete your booking
This is because the calendar will block out surrounding times if the preceeding time slot does not allow the minimum usage for that equipment.
I.e., if the minimum equipment usage/booking period is 3 hours, and you have booked it from 2am, no-one would be able to use it at 1am, or at 12am because there would not be enough time (3 hours) to complete their run before your booking at 2am, so the equipment is thus listed as unavailable for those times as well.